Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Formation Soccer On J League TG16 Cheats

Final password
Hold Down + Select and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, II, I, II, I at the Human opening screen.

Sound test 1
Hold Down + Select and press Left, Right, Down, Up, II, II, II at the Human opening screen.

Sound test 2
Hold Down + Select and press I, II, I, I at the Human opening screen.

Sound test 3
Hold Down + Select and press Down, Down, Up, Up, II, I, II, I at the Human opening screen.

Sound test 4
Hold Down + Select and press I, II, Up, Down, Left, I, I at the Human opening screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment