Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mahjong Gakuen Mild TG16 Cheats

Ending
Press Run, Left, Right, I, II, Left, Right, I, II at the title screen.

Graphics viewer
Press Run, Left, Left, Right, Right, I, II, I, II at the title screen. Then, use the following sequence to view the next image with each press: I, Left, Right, II, Up, Up, Left, II, Down, Right, II, I, Down, Up, Down, Run, II, I, Up, Run, I, Left, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, Down, I, Left, Down, II, Run, Right, Down, Left, Right, I, Run.

Sound test
Press Run, I, I, Left, Right, II, II, Right at the title screen.

View story mode opponents
Press Run, I, II, I, II, Right, Left, Right, Left at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment